Our chapel was consecrated on August 2, 2000. It serves as a place for worship and a place to remember that we belong to the family of God.
A Place for Worship
- Full-time Chaplain on staff to meet the spiritual needs of our residents and staff
- Sunday morning campus-wide worship service in our beautiful campus chapel
- Worship opportunities weekly hosted by various community churches
- Services open to Maplewood Independent Living, Woodland Manor Assisted Living Residents and our long-term care residents at Lakeview
- Worship includes with special music and local musicians and vocalists each week
- Special Christian holidays and observances services
- Daily Devotionals at Lakeview
- Bible studies at all three facilities on our campus
- Wednesday morning prayer breakfast with the Maplewood Residents
- One-on-One visits from the Chaplain with residents and family member
As part of Lakeview’s services to our campus residents, Lakeview Methodist Health Care Center has a full-time Chaplain on staff to meet the spiritual needs of our residents.
One of the many responsibilites that the Chaplain performs is the Sunday morning campus wide worship service in our beautiful campus Chapel. This is a non-denominational service open to our Maplewood independent living and Woodland Manor assisted living residents, and our long-term care residents at Lakeview. The services are open to the general public, as well.
The Sunday worship service begins at 10:15 a.m., and most generally includes special music from local musicians and vocalists each week.
Special Christian holidays and observances are also celebrated throughout the year by special services.
The Chaplain is busy throughout the week by providing Daily Devotions at Lakeview, and conducting weekly Bible studies at all three facilities on our campus. A Wednesday morning Prayer Breakfast is also part of our ministry to the Maplewood residents.
The Chaplain is always available for one on one visitations with our residents and their family members. The Chaplain will come to the residents private rooms whenever called upon, or if the resident prefers, they can stop by the Chaplain’s office located on the first floor of Lakeview.